Hearing Aids Kissimmee, Florida
If you’ve been suffering from hearing loss, our hearing aid specialists in Kissimmee, Florida can help you. Beltone Haines City is a professional audiology practice with over 20 years of experience serving the Haines City community.
We are a locally owned and operated hearing aid company with a reputation for providing clients with customized hearing services. Beltone is the only company that can bring together the worlds of cutting-edge hearing aid technology and executive customer service.
If you require hearing aids in Kissimmee, Florida, don’t wait! Please contact us at (863) 400-3664 or book an appointment online.
Beltone Haines City
Hours: Wed 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Be sure to follow us on:
Waiting Will Not Solve Your Hearing Problems
Recent studies estimate that 48 million Americans suffer from hearing loss of some kind. To make matters worse, hearing loss worsens with time. Nevertheless, studies show that people with hearing loss wait an average of 7 years before seeking help!
As professional audiologists, we understand how hearing loss can impair your quality of life in a variety of ways. This includes your work and academic performance, social skills, family relationships, and even physical health.
The good news is that we have a conveniently located office in Kissimmee, Florida, where our hearing aid specialists are available to speak with you. So, give us a call today at (863) 400-3664 or book an appointment online. We can’t wait to meet you!
Five Reasons to Check Your Hearing
- Helps lessen the risk of dementia: Hearing loss has been linked to cognitive decline, depression, and a higher risk of falling.
- Helps lower your healthcare costs: It has been demonstrated that ignoring your hearing loss for just two years can raise your healthcare costs by as much as 26%.
- Monitor your overall health: Because hearing loss is such a gradual process, it can catch you off guard. The best way to keep an eye on it is to have it checked on a regular basis.
In addition, hearing loss is one of the first symptoms of a number of medical conditions. This can include autoimmune responses, diabetes, and circulation issues.
- Check to see if your medications are affecting your hearing: There are more than 200 medications known to harm your hearing, ranging from antibiotics to over-the-counter painkillers. Find out if you're at risk!
- Keep in touch with the people you love: The constant repetition of "What?" gets old fast, and hearing loss can be a very distancing condition. Why wait any longer? Get your hearing aids in Kissimmee, Florida today!
High-Tech Hearing Aids in Kissimmee, Florida
Beltone Haines City's goal is to assist others in regaining their hearing. We will not be satisfied until you are satisfied with your hearing. We can help you:
- Discover the source of your hearing problems.
- Choose the best solution for you based on your level of hearing loss, lifestyle, and financial situation.
- Consider the benefits and drawbacks of each hearing aid type and brand.
- Program and fit your hearing aids for the best results.
- Fine-tune and adjust it until it's just right.
At Beltone Haines City, we provide the best hearing aids in Kissimmee, Florida. Get in touch with our professional audiologists at (863) 400-3664 or book an appointment online!